“Young people, are they a problem to be solved or a mystery to behold?” Apologies for the cheesy quote but we think this is something to think about!
At Bessels we are passionate about allowing our young people to grow up in a safe, loving, challenging, forgiving and authentic environment. We seek to share the amazing story of Jesus with them, and help them as they ask questions, push boundaries and explore their own faith.
- Going Live – for Yrs 7-13, meets on Sunday mornings during the morning service
- Going Live Lunch – for Yrs 7-13, meets on the 4th Sunday of the month, for lunch and laughter after the morning service
- ‘Un Baja’ – for Yrs 7-13, meets every Wednesday evening, 7:00-8:30pm, in the Youth Lounge, to chill out and chat about faith. Please click here for details of this term’s weekly topics.
- The Big Church Day Out – a fun-filled day out in West Sussex over the last May Bank Holiday weekend, packed with live music and worship
- Soul Survivor – a 5 day Christian Festival, held in Somerset in August, with worship, seminars, chill-out cafes, music gigs and more! DATES FOR 2017- 19th-24th August. For further details and consent form please click here.